Vikesh is an experienced Senior Associate specialising in Commercial Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Vikesh’s experience has benefitted from acting for a range of clients: from individuals, to SMEs and multi-national companies on a variety of matters from pre-action discussions to trial, including:-
- Breach of Contract Disputes;
- Shareholder / Director Disputes;
- Professional Negligence Claims;
- Franchise Disputes;
- Property-related Disputes;
- Landlord and Tenant Matters;
- Contentious Insolvency (company and personal);
- Building / Construction Disputes;
- Rights of Way Injunctions; and
- Debt Recovery.
Despite dealing with cases of a time-sensitive and stressful nature, Vikesh offers clients well-reasoned legal advice and commercial pragmatism in a calming and easy-to-understand manner. He cuts through legal-talk and technical jargon to put clients at ease.
Vikesh’s friendly and clear approach means that clients understand their rights, the processes involved and the risks of commencing / defending proceedings and continuing with their case as it progresses. He enjoys building good working-relationships with his clients, learning about their businesses to better understand them; and thrives on working with clients to achieve their desired outcome.
Vikesh attempts to resolve his clients’ cases in the most cost-effective way – where suitable, negotiating settlement terms with the opposing party. Where that is not possible, his experience ensures that clients are well prepared for trial.
Vikesh has acted / acts for:-
- Public Limited Companies
- Private Limited Companies
- Shareholders / Directors
- Online businesses
- Design / marketing agencies
- Law Firms, accountants, wealth advisers
- The High Commissioner of a Nation
- Charities / Non-profit organisations
- Estate agents
- Recruitment agencies
- Private individuals
- High-net-worth individuals