Our debt collection lawyers, based in London, don’t give up and don’t like taking no for an answer.
This is one of the reasons why our debt litigation lawyers are in demand when clients are faced with a debt recovery problem.
Chasing customers, clients and companies who owe money can be time consuming, infuriating and damaging to cash flow.
Our debt recovery team understands the importance of balancing the impact of bad debts against the cost of recovery which is why our service is tailored to each individual client. We may also be able to act under a conditional fee agreement or an agreement whereby our fees are paid from the amount recovered.
Sometimes writing a letter before action can focus the debtors mind leading to prompt payment, but if money isn’t forthcoming our team is experienced in extracting payment.
We are a partner-led, niche litigation practice based in Central London and in order to provide an exceptional service for our clients, we only offer strategic, high-level advice and representation. As a result, we cannot cost effectively handle claims with a value below £10,000. However, if you are involved in a commercial dispute exceeding this amount, and want a team of fierce litigators determined to get you the results you need, contact Saunders today. Call us on 020 7315 4808 or make an enquiry online.
High Value Debt Recovery Specialists
Our director led team has particular specialism in:
- Pre-action collection
- County Court proceedings
- High Court enforcement
- High value debts of over £25,000
Our team’s expertise isn’t limited to debtors within England, having recently taken action on behalf of creditors of an insolvent company chasing debts of many millions both in Europe and beyond. Recent work includes:
- Litigating a six figure debt between a finance professional and a private individual investor, against a backdrop of fraud
- Recoving debts across the globe for a global commercial organisation
- Negotiating a settlement before court proceedings, in a complex debt claim, whilst preserving the commercial relationship between two companies
- Advising an international cosmetic distribution agency in relation to managing its debts