- Substantial settlement for disabled prisoner
- Are Success Fees being sent to Coventry?
- Why the Brown and McCollum Exoneration would be unlikely in the UK
- National Crime Agency Targets Lawyers in Money Laundering Crackdown
- The Right to be Forgotten
- £40k Settlement for Mother and British Child Detained by the Home Office
- Observer quotes James Saunders regarding unexplained death at Pete Doherty party
- James Saunders writes for The Justice Gap on Miscarriages of Justice
- No Public Funding for Judicial Review without Permission
- James Saunders interviewed on BBC Radio's File on 4 about Miscarriages of Justice
- Saunders Law to join thousands of lawyers on the 10th annual London Legal Walk
- 8 Top Tips for Employers to Manage Stress
- Mr Grayling still hasn’t Cottoned on. Crown Court Judge explains it to him very slowly.
- When it comes to the law, Nigel Evans MP is just as confused as the Prosecution case against him
- Criminal Solicitor Graeme Rothwell publishes industry update on Legal Aid
Welcome to Saunders Law
Located in the heart of London’s legal district, Saunders Law Ltd is a litigation powerhouse, built on the many years of experience of its founding solicitor principals. The firm, which is the direct successor of the Saunders Law Partnership LLP, is renowned for its service to clients in England and internationally.
We value our clients
Whether working for private individuals, businesses or institutions, the firm’s focus is always on delivering an excellent and tailor-made service to its clients.They believe that strong, personal yet professional client relationships are essential to success and so value their clients individually.
Reliabilty & expertise
Our reputation is built upon our proficiency in litigation, our meticulous preparation and fearless commitment to our client’s cases. We are logistically resourced to deal with very large cases, but put the same care into all our work.
“Excelling in jury trials and appellate work” we are recommended by Legal 500 in traditional crime and white-collar crime.Legal 500, read more
“Maintaining a very strong general criminal practice, it is increasingly being instructed on white-collar crime cases such as insider trading and tax fraud.”Chambers & Partners, read more
“I would like to thank you for dealing with my case so competently and professionally, and for achieving the best possible outcome on my behalf – thank you”Client Survey,
“James Saunders at Saunders Law is a ‘master tactician’. The firm has a substantial appellate practice, and regularly assists in relation to cross-border issues and evidence collection.”Legal 500, read more
“Saunders Law Ltd is a central London litigation firm with 38 years’ experience, particularly of regulatory & civil litigation, crime & fraud, and motoring. Research sources to Chambers and Partners are “struck by the intensity and quality of preparation” from the lawyers at this firm, and “wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.”Chambers & Partners, read more
“They believe that strong, personal yet professional client relationships are essential to success and so value their clients individually. My extensive experience of SLP indicates that these words are accurate and true.”Client Survey,
“Many thanks for everything. You have restored our faith in the justice system and given us back our future”Client Survey,