- Hillsborough - High Court Claim Issued to secure accountability
- 6 tips to avoid and minimise commercial litigation
- The Defamation Act 2013 - a speed read
- Litigation and dispute resolution - four key points from our commercial litigation solicitors
- Late Payment of Commercial Debts and Interest
- Defending regulated professionals and professional discipline
- Our guide to the police complaints process
- A breakthrough for Kevin Nunn
- 8 Top Tips for employers to manage work related stress
- Twibel - Social networking, Twitter and defamation
- Saunders Law is looking to hire an experienced book keeper
- Stop and search - a quick guide to police powers
- Bermudan Gangs and Expert Evidence challenged at the Privy Council by Saunders Law
- Saunders Law attends first state visit of Polish President Duda at Polish Embassy in London
- An Equality Act 2010 refresher
Welcome to Saunders Law
Located in the heart of London’s legal district, Saunders Law is a full-service litigation and dispute resolution law firm, built on the many years of experience of its founding solicitor partners – James Saunders, Nia Williams and Matthew Purcell. The firm is renowned for its service to clients in England and internationally.
We value our clients
The firm is known for its commitment to clients, who range from private individuals, to SMEs to global PLCs, media companies and charities. Our expert team of litigation solicitors and commercial dispute resolution lawyers provide a quality service, without compromise, at a competitive price.
Reliability & expertise
Our reputation is built upon our proficiency in litigation, our meticulous preparation and fearless commitment to our client’s cases. We are logistically resourced to deal with very large cases, but put the same care into all our work.
Free, no-obligation, initial discussion
We will always offer a complimentary, no obligation, initial consultation, to explore how we can work together with you. Please feel free to contact us on 0207 632 4300 or email our team at email@example.com.
“Excelling in jury trials and appellate work” we are recommended by Legal 500 in traditional crime and white-collar crime.
“Maintaining a very strong general criminal practice, it is increasingly being instructed on white-collar crime cases such as insider trading and tax fraud.”
“I would like to thank you for dealing with my case so competently and professionally, and for achieving the best possible outcome on my behalf – thank you”
“James Saunders at Saunders Law is a ‘master tactician’. The firm has a substantial appellate practice, and regularly assists in relation to cross-border issues and evidence collection.”
“Saunders Law Ltd is a central London litigation firm with 38 years’ experience, particularly of regulatory & civil litigation, crime & fraud, and motoring. Research sources to Chambers and Partners are “struck by the intensity and quality of preparation” from the lawyers at this firm, and “wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.”
“They believe that strong, personal yet professional client relationships are essential to success and so value their clients individually. My extensive experience of SLP indicates that these words are accurate and true.”
“Many thanks for everything. You have restored our faith in the justice system and given us back our future”