- Saunders Law secures exoneration of former News International Director of Legal Affairs, Jon Chapman
- Poland: A Successful Transition?
- The Courage Of One Man To Say No
- Saunders Law secures discharge for client arrested on Greek European Arrest Warrant
- Ex-Banker wins High Court damages against Essex Police over publication of rape allegation
- Actor Tom Conti backs Kevin Nunn's CCRC application, reports Sky News
- Saunders acts in case reported in The Times newspaper
- Substantial settlement for prisoner attacked in Young Offenders Institution
- Kevin Nunn takes miscarriage of justice case to the CCRC
- Saunders Law secures release of paralysed prisoner
- News International's ex Director of Legal Affairs Cleared of Professional Misconduct
- Saunders Law helps Inside Justice with surplus funds
- The Life and Times of the Criminal Defence Lawyer
- Trial of Phones 4U Hero Collapses
- Substantial settlement for disabled prisoner
Welcome to Saunders Law
Located in the heart of London’s legal district, Saunders Law is a litigation powerhouse, built on the many years of experience of its founding solicitor partners – James Saunders, Nia Williams and Matthew Purcell. The firm is renowned for its service to clients in England and internationally.
We value our clients
Whether working for private individuals, businesses or institutions, the firm’s focus is always on delivering an excellent and tailor-made service to its clients. We believe that strong, personal yet professional client relationships are essential to success and value each of our clients individually.
Reliabilty & expertise
Our reputation is built upon our proficiency in litigation, our meticulous preparation and fearless commitment to our client’s cases. We are logistically resourced to deal with very large cases, but put the same care into all our work.
“Excelling in jury trials and appellate work” we are recommended by Legal 500 in traditional crime and white-collar crime.Legal 500, read more
“Maintaining a very strong general criminal practice, it is increasingly being instructed on white-collar crime cases such as insider trading and tax fraud.”Chambers & Partners, read more
“I would like to thank you for dealing with my case so competently and professionally, and for achieving the best possible outcome on my behalf – thank you”Client Survey,
“James Saunders at Saunders Law is a ‘master tactician’. The firm has a substantial appellate practice, and regularly assists in relation to cross-border issues and evidence collection.”Legal 500, read more
“Saunders Law Ltd is a central London litigation firm with 38 years’ experience, particularly of regulatory & civil litigation, crime & fraud, and motoring. Research sources to Chambers and Partners are “struck by the intensity and quality of preparation” from the lawyers at this firm, and “wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.”Chambers & Partners, read more
“They believe that strong, personal yet professional client relationships are essential to success and so value their clients individually. My extensive experience of SLP indicates that these words are accurate and true.”Client Survey,
“Many thanks for everything. You have restored our faith in the justice system and given us back our future”Client Survey,