- Commercial litigation associate Shamina Chowdhury talks intellectual property rights
- Employment expert Kate Boguslawska talks employment law changes
- James Saunders interviewed on BBC Radio 4 Today re Kevin Nunn case
- Transport Business International: Identifying the precise need for speed
- Article in The Global Legal Post re Jenny Holt money laundering case overturned
- James Saunders interviewed by 3FM radio re Jenny Holt Money Laundering Case
- James Saunders quoted on BBC News - 'Lawyer Jenny Holt's laundering conviction overturned'
- Saunders Law advises on successful appeal to the Privy Council for Jenny Holt
- Comms Business: Employment Law Updated
- Saunders Law strengthens Hillsborough team, welcoming 2 new solicitors
- Saunders Law's dedicated business services team
- James Saunders comments in The Old Un's diary re Mark Blanco case
- Corporate whistleblowers handed greater protection published in Financial Director
- Stress: What Employers Need to Know published in Comms Business
- Recent employment law changes, HR focus week on Bdaily
Welcome to Saunders Law
Located in the heart of London’s legal district, Saunders Law Ltd is a litigation powerhouse, built on the many years of experience of its founding solicitor principals. The firm, which is the direct successor of the Saunders Law Partnership LLP, is renowned for its service to clients in England and internationally.
We value our clients
Whether working for private individuals, businesses or institutions, the firm’s focus is always on delivering an excellent and tailor-made service to its clients.They believe that strong, personal yet professional client relationships are essential to success and so value their clients individually.
Reliabilty & expertise
Our reputation is built upon our proficiency in litigation, our meticulous preparation and fearless commitment to our client’s cases. We are logistically resourced to deal with very large cases, but put the same care into all our work.
“Excelling in jury trials and appellate work” we are recommended by Legal 500 in traditional crime and white-collar crime.Legal 500, read more
“Maintaining a very strong general criminal practice, it is increasingly being instructed on white-collar crime cases such as insider trading and tax fraud.”Chambers & Partners, read more
“I would like to thank you for dealing with my case so competently and professionally, and for achieving the best possible outcome on my behalf – thank you”Client Survey,
“James Saunders at Saunders Law is a ‘master tactician’. The firm has a substantial appellate practice, and regularly assists in relation to cross-border issues and evidence collection.”Legal 500, read more
“Saunders Law Ltd is a central London litigation firm with 38 years’ experience, particularly of regulatory & civil litigation, crime & fraud, and motoring. Research sources to Chambers and Partners are “struck by the intensity and quality of preparation” from the lawyers at this firm, and “wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it.”Chambers & Partners, read more
“They believe that strong, personal yet professional client relationships are essential to success and so value their clients individually. My extensive experience of SLP indicates that these words are accurate and true.”Client Survey,
“Many thanks for everything. You have restored our faith in the justice system and given us back our future”Client Survey,